VB5 Calendar and Photo Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB5 Calendar and Photo Editor

As you can see from the Navigation Bar at the top of the site I have added two new options, Calendar and Photo Editor. Of course vBulletin 5 nor vBCloud actually offer either of these options at this time, however both can easily be integrated using the New Page functionality of Site Builder, Static HTML modules, and the power of the IFRAME HTML element.

To see the Sedona Forum Calendar click on this link: http://sedona.vbulletin.net/SedonaCalendar

To see an online Photo Editor click this link: http://sedona.vbulletin.net/PhotoEditor

Below each is a link to the How-To article or blog on how to create these for your own vBulletin 5 site.

They say God created the Grand Canyon, but he lives in Sedona.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Red Rock Admin
    The Schnebly Hill Road
    by Red Rock Admin
    Schnebly Hill Road is one of the great scenic drives around Sedona, Arizona. Caution- Schnebly Hill Road is not paved and the surface varies from very muddy to dry dirty/sand to very bumpy hard rocks. A high clearance vesicle is essential and a 4x4 is strongly recommended. Also if you intend to drive the entire road as I suggest from I-17 into Sedona be sure the road is open! There are times of the year and weather/fire conditions that cause the road to be frequently closed.

You can...
    03-31-2014, 06:41 PM
  • Sedona Joe
    Test Blog
    by Sedona Joe
    In the summer of 2006 I had a planned trip with my sister and some friends with a road-trip from Phoenix to Sedona to the Grand Canyon and finally ending...
    03-06-2014, 08:29 PM
  • Red Rock Admin
    How to get Facebook Like and other share buttons in the header like on Sedona Forums
    by Red Rock Admin
    This option was first conceived as a way to allow vBCloud users the ability to get Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media sharing buttons on...
    03-03-2014, 12:35 PM
  • Sedona Joe
    My first trip to Sedona
    by Sedona Joe
    I still remember it well. It was in August 2000 and I was in Phoenix for my fraternity's national conference. A friend I was with and I decided to "take...
    03-04-2014, 09:07 AM
  • Sedona Joe
    UFO's in Sedona?
    by Sedona Joe
    So I ended up on Science Channel last week and caught a show called "Uncovering Aliens" and this one was "The Black Ops Conspiracy"...
    03-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Working...
X