UFO's in Sedona?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's in Sedona?

So I ended up on Science Channel last week and caught a show called "Uncovering Aliens" and this one was "The Black Ops Conspiracy" - The entire episode took place in Sedona, Arizona. They were looking for UFOs but most of it seemed to focus on a random black helicopter that flew over that they tried to "follow" - what a joke - either a setup or the luckiest coincidence ever that the helicopter just happened to fly down in the exact same direction as the 4x4 path they were on... If the helicopter went either left or right they'd have been out of luck. As is they could only keep up so far before the landscape prevented them from following any further.

There theory was this helicopter may be landing on some private ranch the US Government recently purchased. Bradshaw Ranch is fairly famous from being used in various movies and there are local tours but finding GPS coordinates online is seemingly impossible. I know it is somewhere around Loy Canyon, west of Sedona-

Feel free to have a look yourself- the most telltale sign should be a windmill.

Needless to say the entire show left me completely unconvinced - in fact I was embarrassed as a believer myself that these people can get a show and make us all look like fools.
    Last edited by Sedona Joe; 03-05-2014, 07:40 PM.

They say God created the Grand Canyon, but he lives in Sedona.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sedona Joe
    Test Blog
    by Sedona Joe
    In the summer of 2006 I had a planned trip with my sister and some friends with a road-trip from Phoenix to Sedona to the Grand Canyon and finally ending...
    03-06-2014, 07:29 PM
  • Sedona Joe
    My first trip to Sedona
    by Sedona Joe
    I still remember it well. It was in August 2000 and I was in Phoenix for my fraternity's national conference. A friend I was with and I decided to "take...
    03-04-2014, 08:07 AM
  • Red Rock Admin
    How to get Facebook Like and other share buttons in the header like on Sedona Forums
    by Red Rock Admin
    This option was first conceived as a way to allow vBCloud users the ability to get Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media sharing buttons on...
    03-03-2014, 11:35 AM
  • FatGuyInALittleCoat
    Reputation Stars
    by FatGuyInALittleCoat
    Hi Joe,

You posted a trick on the vB Forum from 2015 about adding stars below the username, similar to your site here. We would love to add...
    10-08-2017, 12:49 PM
  • Red Rock Admin
    The Schnebly Hill Road
    by Red Rock Admin
    Schnebly Hill Road is one of the great scenic drives around Sedona, Arizona. Caution- Schnebly Hill Road is not paved and the surface varies from very muddy to dry dirty/sand to very bumpy hard rocks. A high clearance vesicle is essential and a 4x4 is strongly recommended. Also if you intend to drive the entire road as I suggest from I-17 into Sedona be sure the road is open! There are times of the year and weather/fire conditions that cause the road to be frequently closed.

You can...
    03-31-2014, 05:41 PM
Working...
X